Monday, February 17, 2014

Thing 4: keepingup

I downloaded the apps Flipboard as well as Zite. I have been using Flipboard since December when I learned about it on the webinar. I look at it almost every evening. I don't watch t.v. And only listen to public radio so it is a good way to get more news for the day. I just downloaded Zite tonight. I really like it. It seems a little easier to narrow down the topic that I want to look at. I selected several topics at first. Once the stories starting appearing it told me that I could tap on the heart icon on an article and it would feed me similar articles.  I tapped on a story about budgets. I thought that I would get more stories on personal budgets but it was not so precise..I got several stories on international and corporate budgets. Oh we'll, I still like the app and will probably look at it fairly frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment